Adam Monson, Financial Consultant
Newport Beach, CA
Bringing energy and passion to every project, Adam helps deliver effective and creative executive benefits consulting to his clients as part of Fulcrum Partners Newport Beach.
Adam started his career with Northwestern Mutual where he earned the company’s Bronze award (Top 5 under 5) as a top tier, first-year advisor. The Northwestern Mutual Top 5 under 5 award is given within the Orange County (California) office of Northwestern Mutual and is presented to the top 5 advisors with less than 5 years of experience in the firm. The ranking for this is a company-wide points system, in which Advisors earn points based on the business they write in a single year and their total number of new clients. Additionally, Adam was honored with the Northwestern Mutual Pacesetter First 40 Award and the Pacesetter Second 60 Award, earned by fewer than eleven percent, and fewer than two percent respectively of the company’s financial advisors nationwide.
Education and Experience
- Series 6 and 63 registered
- California Department of Insurance – California Life and Health License.
- Chapman University, The George L. Argyros School of Business and Economics – B.S. Business Administration, Finance, and Entrepreneurship.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Adam Monson is affiliated with Valmark Securities, Inc. Member FINRA, SIPC, 130 Springside Drive, Akron, Ohio 44333-2431* 1-800-765-5201. Fulcrum Partners LLC is a separate entity from Valmark Securities, Inc.
Adam Monson, Fulcrum Partners Newport Beach
The Painted Turtle Camp for children is one of multiple locations within The Serious Fun Network, (formerly the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps) an organization cofounded by Paul Newman. Through the camp’s innovative programs, children with more than seventy different medical conditions can enjoy the fun of summer camp, in an outreach that is safe, appropriate to each child’s unique requisites, and is provided to parents at no cost. Adam has worked to raise both awareness of, and donations for, the program, and has served as camp volunteer.
Global Medical Brigades is an international nonprofit, committed to empowering communities to meet health and economic goals through university volunteers and local teams. Adam has been a volunteer in Nicaragua, assisting in the setup of mobile health clinics and the construction of a village outhouse.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Orange County was founded in 1958 and is one of the national organization’s top mentoring agencies in the country, serving more than 3,000 children each year. Adam works with kids in the Orange County area as a Big Brother volunteer.
Junior Achievement Volunteer.
- Recipient of the “Top 5 Under 5” agency award from Northwestern Mutual.
- Two years as a Chapman Ambassador, hosting donors, trustees, and guests of Chapman University.
- Previously served as Secretary, Recruitment Chair, and President of Phi Kappa Tau. During Adam’s service, the fraternity received national recognition for Best Chapter Recruitment and the national award for Best Chapter.
- Recipient of the Chapman University Man of Integrity Award, the Outstanding Senior Award.
Email Adam Monson of Fulcrum Partners: email@example.com.
You can download photos for the Fulcrum Partners team and more information about Fulcrum Partners Executive Benefits Consultancy here: Authorized Image and Document Download
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck
Publications and Presentations
- Adam is a servant leader, defined by hard work, character, and growth experiences that include his years as an Eagle Scout, Resident Advisor, Chapman University Ambassador, and Secretary, Recruitment Chair, and President of Phi Kappa Tau, where he led his fraternity to win national awards for recruitment and Chapter excellence.